Last Updated: 26/07/2023
Terms and conditions of the Design Mentorship program
- The Terms and Conditions set out the rules for participation in Design Mentorship mentoring.
- Design Mentorship is an initiative of DM DOTS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with its registered office in Gałówek 33 (55-330) KRS number: 0000995121REGON: 523302584, NIP: 9131633963, share capital PLN 5,000, represented by Katarzyna Szczesna - President of the Management Board. It is intended to support development and show a broader perspective of design than template patterns. Participants will receive the support of national Mentors who are experts in the design industry.
- Mentoring is carried out throughout 2023.
- The program will be implemented online.
- Participation is paid according to the price list posted on the website www.designmentorship.pl - Mentoring on Demand, https://www.designmentorship.pl/6-edycja - mentoring 6th edition.
Conditions of participation
- The basis for participation in mentoring is to participate in a multi-stage recruitment process in the ones designated by the Organizer, including sending the completed application form, available on the website: www.designmentorship.pl
- The candidate reserves time for the preliminary meeting. The meeting will discuss the needs of the candidate in order to select suitable Mentors.
- The Organizer carefully selects Experts who can in the process of acquiring new competencies.
- The candidate pays the entry fee of PLN 200, as a deposit, which in case of joining the program will be deducted from the total price.
- The proposed Mentor will contact the participant to meet and get to know each other.
- The decision to cooperate is made by both the Mentor and the participant.
- After approval of cooperation, the participant receives an invoice for payment.
- Installment payment is possible according to the price lists posted on the website.
- The Terms and Conditions are available on the website: www.designmentorship.pl/en/terms.
- It is planned to create 3 levels of mentoring: basic, grow and leadership.
- It is envisaged to create a reserve list so that in case of resignation or when all seats have been used up.
- Those qualified to participate in the mentoring will be informed electronically or by phone.
- Those who are not qualified will also be informed electronically.
- Incomplete, incorrectly filled forms will be rejected.
- The organizer is not responsible for submitted forms that are not delivered for technical reasons or due to incorrect entry of the e-mail address.
- The organizer does not provide information regarding the course of the recruitment.
Mentorship on Demand Schedule
- Meeting times are set by Mentor and Mentee
- When completing 5h, mentoring should be completed within 2 months.
- When completing 10h, mentoring should be completed within 3 months.
- When completing 15h, mentoring should be completed within 4 months.
Mentoring Schedule 6th Edition
- Mentoring lasts 10 weeks.
- Start: October 3rd. Closing date: December 12, 2023
- The call is open from 26 July 2023.
- Closing of the call on September 19, 2023.
- The organizer reserves the right to extend the call.
- The price of the Package displayed on the Website is given in Polish zlotys and includes all duties and taxes due.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce periodic promotions or discount codes entitling the Client to benefit from a discount on the purchase of the selected Mentoring Service Package.
- The Customer agrees to issue and send by the Service Provider invoices in electronic form, as well as corrective invoices and duplicates in electronic form, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Acceptable payment methods on the website: Card payment via Easycart payment system or payment by bank transfer agreed by e-mail.
Package price - Mentoring 6th edition
Price from 26 to 16 August: 4290 zł gross
Price until 17 August to 7 September: 4390zł gross
Price from 8 September to 22 September: 4490 zł gross
Price from 26 to 16 August: 5290zł gross
Price until 17 August to 7 September: 5390zł gross
Price from 8 September to 22 September: 5490zł gross
Price from 26 to 16 August: 6590 zł gross
Price until 17 August to 7 September: 6790 zł gross
Price from 8 September to 22 September: 6890 zł gross
- A participant can be anyone who is interested in practically disguising themselves for the design industry and gaining the skills of the future through mentoring.
- The participant can also be a person who already works in the profession and wants to expand his knowledge.
- Each Participant has the right to: participate in expert meetings, participate in networking meetings, be a member of the Design Mentorship community on Slack, obtain a certificate of participation in the Program.
- The Participant is obliged:to continuously implement the goals that were planned together with the Mentor at the first meeting, to participate in each mentoring meeting, to fill in the questionnaire after the end of the Program.
- In case of cancellation of participation in the Project regardless of the reason (health condition or other type of random event), the participant is obliged to submit to the Organizer a written statement of resignation stating its reason.
- In case of termination of participation in the Project due to the fault of the Participant, he is deleted from the lists of participants.
- The Project Participant is obliged to inform the Program Organizer of any change of contact details.
- The participant is charged a fee for the hours worked during the mentoring one month in advance.
- In case of disputes, the organizer is obliged to hold 1:1 meetings with the Mentor and Mentee, as well as a joint meeting to clarify the situation.
- The Organizer selects Mentors from among Polish authorities in the field of design.
- The number of mentors is determined by the organizer.
- The list of mentors is available on the website: www.designmentorship.pl.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the list of Mentors at any stage, including to exclude Mentors who have resigned from the Program.
- Mentors will be obliged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information that will be provided to them by the Organizer and the mentees during the mentoring meetings.
Responsibilities of the Participant (Mentee)
- Regular and active participation in all activities indicated in § 4;
- Compliance with the rules and obligations established with the Mentor at the beginning of the Program;
- Confidentiality of information made available during the Program;
- Informing the Programme Coordinator of any changes related to participation in the Programme;
- Completion of the evaluation survey during and after the end of the Program;
- Active cooperation with the Organizer, Mentor and other persons participating in the Program;
- Presentation of the results of work with the mentor in the form of a 10-minute presentation during the mentoring summary meeting.
Responsibilities of a Mentor
- Regular and active participation in all activities indicated by the organizer;
- Initiating the first meeting with Mentee and coordinating the progress of the entire process;
- Monitoring the content of meetings based on the goals agreed with the Organizer;
- Maintaining constant contact with the Organizer and informing about any changes related to participation in the Program;
- Active cooperation with the Organizer and Mentee;
- Completing the evaluation survey after the end of the Program.
- A mentor is committed to providing assistance, support and advice to his mentee within the established activities and goals of the mentorship.
- The mentor should maintain confidentiality and discretion with respect to the information obtained from the mentee in the course of mentoring.
- The mentor should be responsible and reliable in the performance of his duties, timely carrying out the established meetings and activities.
- The mentor should support the development and autonomy of the mentee, enabling him to make his own decisions and work independently to achieve his goals.
- The mentor should tailor his approach to the individual needs and expectations of the mentee, taking into account cultural differences, values and preferences.
- Mentors should develop their mentoring skills by participating in training and improving themselves in the area of mentoring.
Purpose and scope of mentoring
- The purpose of these regulations is to regulate the rules and obligations of the mentor in the running of the mentoring program.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to the relationship between the mentor and the mentee (mentee).
Rules of cooperation
- Mentors and mentees should work together on the basis of mutual trust, respect and openness.
- The mentor should listen and understand the needs of the mentee, giving him appropriate support and advice.
- The mentor should promote the mentee's personal and professional development by identifying and exploiting his strengths and helping to solve difficulties and problems.
- A mentor should maintain neutrality and independence from interests, policies, and conflicts that may affect mentoring.
- The mentor should regularly monitor the mentee's progress and evaluate the effectiveness of the mentoring program, making the necessary adjustments.
Important in mentoring
- Define goals: The mentor and mentee should jointly define the goals of the mentoring and determine what the mentee wants to achieve.
- Establishing a work plan: developing a plan based on sprints. Determination of topics, areas and indicative time.
- Establishing the principles of cooperation: discussing how to communicate, time, expectations and concerns.
- Regular Meetings: Mentor and Mentee should meet regularly to discuss progress and challenges. The frequency of meetings depends on the needs of mentee and mentors.
- Open communication: Open and honest communication is key in mentoring. Mentee should feel comfortable expressing his thoughts, feelings and questions.
- Engagement: Mentor and Mentee should be involved in the mentoring process and approach it with a positive attitude.
- Customization: The Mentor should tailor their approach to the individual needs and learning style of Mentee. Important is the feedback that you describe and place in 'DM Growth'.
- Constructive Criticism: A mentor should be able to give constructive criticism and point out Mentee's mistakes so that the Mentee can thrive.
- Discretion: The mentor should observe the principles of discretion and maintain confidentiality in matters concerning the mentee.
- Ending mentoring: The mentoring process should have a designated ending that should be discussed and prepared with the mentee.
- Mentor and Mentee provide feedback at the end of mentoring.
End of mentoring
- Mentors and mentees may terminate mentoring by agreement of the parties if the mentorship objectives are achieved or if the cooperation cannot continue.
- Upon completion of mentoring, the mentor should maintain confidentiality and not use the information obtained from the mentee for personal or professional purposes.
- Mentor should complete mentoring in a professional and courteous manner, providing mentee support to move on
- A person joining the Talent Base has the opportunity to increase their chances of getting a job or joining a project.
- Design Mentorship does not guarantee that you will receive a job.
- Each person in the Database is obliged to send a CV and portfolio within 30 days of joining the Database
Processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data of the participants of the Program is DM DOTS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOŚCIALNOŚĆ with its registered office in Gałówek 33 (55-330) KRS number: 0000995121REGON: 523302584, NIP: 9131633963, share capital PLN 5,000, represented by Katarzyna Szczesna - President of the Management Board.
- The Organizer fulfills the information obligation by placing an information clause on the application forms to the Program.
- Providing personal data by the Client is voluntary but necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of the Mentoring service. The Customer is not entitled to provide as his personal data third parties.
Provision of electronic services
The Service Provider provides the following electronic services through the Website:
- enabling the Customer to place Orders through the Order Form.
- The Service Provider undertakes to provide electronic services in accordance with the Regulations.
- In order to purchase the Package, the Customer uses the Order Form. The Order Form is an electronic service provided free of charge. The service is voluntary, one-time and the contract for its provision is concluded at the moment of payment by the Customer and is terminated at the moment of placing the Order or the cancellation of the placing of the Order by the Customer.
For the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of the Mentoring service, it is necessary:
- having a connection to the public Internet network,
- having a web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) that allows displaying HTML documents on the screen of the device with the option to accept cookies.
Prohibition of the provision of illegal content
- The Client is obliged to use the Website and the Mentoring service in a manner consistent with the provisions of the applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the customs and principles of social coexistence and good manners adopted in the given scope.
- The Customer must bear in mind the respect of the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider and third parties.
- The customer is obliged to enter data in accordance with the actual situation.
- The customer is prohibited from providing content of an unlawful nature.
- All information about the Program can be found on the website: www.designmentorship.pl and at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Application to the Program is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions during the Project.
- The Organizer has the right to interrupt or cancel the Program at any time, without giving any reason. Applicants, participants, Team members and Mentors are entitled to claims proportional to the work performed and the duration of the Program. If the program is cancelled before its start, the aforementioned persons shall not have any claim against the Organizer.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, decisions are taken by the Organizer, unless the mandatory provisions of Polish law apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 10 July 2023.